MBI was first founded as a welding service/metal shop (Metal Benders Inc.) in 1988. Since then, we have grown greatly in size and capabilities. Today, most of our metal fabrication projects are for heavy industry and government use but we still regularly welcome new walk in clients that just need small amounts of welding, cutting or bending. Our Metal Fabrication Division is proud to have participated on such projects as the construction of Safeco Field, Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail, Central Washington University’s Science Building, and equipment fabrication for Dams such as the Bonneville, Dalles, Ice Harbor, McNary, Grand Coulee and many more. Or metal fabrication capabilities are extensive but here is a short list of just some of the services we offer:
• Computer operated PLASMA cutting
• Sheet Metal Products and Architectural Fabricated Assemblies
• Welding of Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Magnesium, Dissimilar Metals, sheet metal, Sanitary Food Processing equipment & process tubing, Mechanical Piping, etc.
• Welding of all materials using Shielded Arc, MIG, TIG and Orbital TIG certified welding processes.
• STRUCTURAL – Certified in Structural Welding, extensive experience in structural Fabrication and Installation.
• Certified to weld on Cranes and other structural lifting components (Lifting Beams/Spreader bars, etc).
• Custom Kitchen and other Sanitary Code Equipment
• Light Gage Metal Products and Assemblies
• Metal Forming, Punching, Sheering, Cutting and Rolling.
• Welding for Marine applications, Ship repair.
• Machinery and Equipment Assemblies from Components; including piping, electrical and enclosures.
• Tanks and non-pressure Vessels
• Piping of all types.
MBI Construction © 2008
All Rights Reserved